We extended our stay 4 times because it was just such a lovely island.
- Amazing snorkeling just off the house reef
- Super quiet and relaxing
- Wonderful place to socialize with fellow travelers
- incredible sunsets every night
- Feels like you have a private beach
- A number of day tours and diving options right from the camp
- Accommodations are primitive
- You'll surely be eaten alive by mosquitoes
- Prices overall are higher than expected
- Same food every day, very little variety
- Dont count on reliable wifi, even in the restaurant area
Note that the day tour schedule is only determined collectively by the guests the night prior, but the crew is flexible in customizing the stops so long as all the guests agree.
Would definitely recommend overall!