Top hotels in Nusa Dua
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 23 Mar 2020
Top things to do in Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua Beach Holiday
If you're eager to escape hectic city life, a Nusa Dua holiday is just what the doctor ordered. There's no end to the coastal views to take in during a trip to Nusa Dua. Those who enjoy being near the water are likely to be familiar with Nusa Dua Beach (1 mile (1 km) away) and will probably prefer to stay close by. But don't worry if the closest hotels are all booked up. A lot of visitors also take advantage of Nusa Dua holiday packages near Geger Beach and Mengiat Beach.
Things You Should Know About Nusa Dua
- Staying close to the water means mesmerizing vistas and long walks along the shoreline at sundown. Browse our Nusa Dua beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Villas are also popular with many travellers here. Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa and The Shanti Residence, Nusa Dua are great examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Nusa Dua deal with all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to devote yourself to the pressing task of relaxing.
- Our Nusa Dua things to do page is a great place to start planning your trip to Nusa Dua. After you arrive, get chatting to one of the 2,500 locals to find out more.
- Save big bucks on experiences with our Nusa Dua holiday deals. With major attractions such as Nusa Dua Beach to put on your to-do list, this popular destination will keep you busy.