Where to stay in Pattaya
4/5Very Good!(255 area reviews)
Are you interested in stunning beaches, fantastic nightlife and popular shops? A visit to Central Pattaya might be the perfect thing. You can also explore top sights like Central Festival Pattaya and Pattaya Beach Road.
4/5Very Good!(92 area reviews)
North Pattaya is known for its pristine beaches, and you can make a stop by Mini Siam and The Sanctuary of Truth while in the area.
4/5Very Good!(69 area reviews)
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to South Pattaya. A stop by Walking Street or Jomtien Beach might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(35 area reviews)
The beaches and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Pratumnak Hill. A stop by Pattaya View Point or Phra Tamnak Beach might round out your trip.
Na Chom Thian
4/5Very Good!(85 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the wineries and theme parks in Na Chom Thian. You might want to make time for a stop at Cartoon Network Amazone or Pattaya Floating Market.
Top hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 13 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 29 Feb 2020
Top things to do in Pattaya
Pattaya Beach Holiday
There's nothing more relaxing than a Pattaya holiday. Whether you're treating yourself to refreshing cocktails at a local hot spot or flipping through a magazine by the ocean's edge, your trip to Pattaya is an ideal time to live out those beachy daydreams. Many people stay near Pattaya Beach, located just 1 mile (2 km) from the town centre. However, you'll also find a fantastic range of Pattaya holiday deals around Bangsaen Beach and Dongtan Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Pattaya
- Nothing says holiday more than staying close to the shoreline. If you happen to agree, see what's available among our Pattaya beach hotels.
- Hotels are also popular with many travellers here. Arize Hotel Sri Racha and Bay Beach Resort are good examples of what you can expect from this accommodation style.
- Not a fan of endlessly pulling your wallet out on holiday? We know how you feel. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Pattaya are the ideal solution.
- Pattaya, population 97,300, is a wonderful place to visit for so many reasons. Discover some handy tips on our Pattaya things to do page.
- Save on experiences with our Pattaya holiday deals. With wonderful attractions like Buddha Mountain to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you on the go.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Pattaya holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Pattaya holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Pattaya?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Pattaya?
- (Joined Tour) City Tour in Pattaya
- Pattaya Hover Craft
- Pattaya Cartoon Network Theme Park
- (Joined Tour) Pattaya Floating Market
- (Joined Tour) Pattaya to Koh Larn Half Day Tour
- Shore Excursion: Treasures of Pattaya from Laem Chabang